When we share our wine, we share our story, our work, and our passion.
This page is for our partners in wine service and sales and our friends in the trade and media.
- Initial planting of estate vineyard was in 2006.
- Winery established and first vintage was in 2009.
- First wine competition – 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon in San Francisco International Wine Competition: Double Gold
- Tasting Room was opened September 2014.
- There are currently 30 acres under vine on the 200+ acre ranch.
Mostly Bordeaux varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc
- Also planted: Sangiovese, Tempranillo, Grenache (new planting) and Viognier
- The S/CS is an entirely estate wine.
Please contact Nora for all Trade/Media inquiries:
541.830.8466 – Office
541.301.4456 – Cell
Scott Steingraber is the owner and winemaker at Kriselle Cellars.
Kris (Krisell) Steingraber is our co-owner, muse and namesake.
Kriselle Cellars is proud to be involved in our industry committees and advisory boards: Please visit the sites of wine industry organizations where we lend our time and energy.
- Upper Rogue Wine Trail
- Southern Oregon Winery Association
- Oregon Wine Board
- Rogue Valley Winegrowers Association
- Oregon Tempranillo Alliance
- Oregon Wine Experience