A beautiful place to spend your day
Come play with Kriselle Cellars. Taste our award winning wines, relax in our beautiful tasting room, and admire the vineyards. Our property provides beautiful views throughout the seasons.
Come on in and look around!
We serve cheese plates and platters for your enjoyment with our wines.
Below is a sample of what you will find on our daily list.
Only Saturdays and Sundays – we offer pizzas cooked to order from our wood fired oven.
Contact us for more information.
12956 Modoc Road, White City, OR 97503
The Kriselle Cellars wine tasting room is open DAILY from 11 am – 5:30 pm
- From I-5, take Exit 35 and turn to head East (RIGHT from I-5 Southbound) or (RIGHT from I-5 Northbound) onto Blackwell Rd.
- Proceed 1.4 miles. Blackwell Rd. becomes Kirtland Rd. (Blackwell Rd. turns left at this point. Stay on the arterial and do not turn.) You will pass a pear orchard and Table Rock on your left.
- Proceed 4 miles and turn left onto Table Rock Rd.
- Continue past Tou Velle State Park, cross over the river and turn right onto Modoc Rd. (1.3 miles).
- Proceed 4 miles and turn right at Kriselle Cellars.
12956 Modoc Road, White City OR 97503
HERE IS A SAMPLE MENU OF AVAILABLE ITEMS EVERYDAY:
(Our wood fired pizzas are available on Saturday and Sundays)
Grilled Bacon wrapped Feta Stuffed Dates – better than ever!
~ Pair these with Sauvignon Blanc
~ Sun dried tomato hummus, sliced fresh cucumbers and tomatoes, Italian green olives and savory crackers. ~ Pair with Kriselle Cabernet Franc
Rogue River Plate
~ French Brie and Cotswold (English Cheddar with Herbs) served with Grapes, Apple and Warmed Baguette. ~ Pair with Cabernet Sauvignon
~ Salami, Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced Tomatoes, Italian Olive, Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar and Warmed Baguette. ~ Pair with Viognier
Chicken Curry Salad
A delightful chilled salad made with chicken, apples, celery with a hint of curry in the dressing, served with wheat crackers and seasonal fruit. ~ Superb with Sauvignon Blanc
Ask about our assortment of refreshing
Lillie Belle Farms Chocolates
~We offer a variety of specialty hand-crafted chocolates
created locally from Lillie Belle Farms – just down the road!
Gluten free? Sure! Just ask!
Wine suggestions are just that – suggestions:
Eat what you like ~ Drink Kriselle Cellars!