A beautiful place to spend your day
Come play with Kriselle Cellars. Taste our award winning wines, relax in our beautiful tasting room, and admire the vineyards. Our property provides beautiful views throughout the seasons.
Come on in and look around!
We serve cheese plates and platters for your enjoyment with our wines.
Below is a sample of what you will find on our daily list.
On weekends (only) we offer pizzas cooked to order from our wood fired pizza oven!
Contact us for more information.
12956 Modoc Road, White City, OR 97503
Our Tasting Room is OPEN DAILY from 11 am – 5:30 pm.
- From I-5, take Exit 35 and turn to head East (LEFT from I-5 Southbound) or (RIGHT from I-5 Northbound) onto Blackwell Rd.
- Proceed 1.4 miles. Blackwell Rd. becomes Kirtland Rd. (Blackwell Rd. turns left at this point. Stay on the arterial and do not turn.) You will pass a pear orchard and Table Rock on your left.
- Proceed 4 miles and turn left onto Table Rock Rd.
- Continue past Tou Velle State Park, cross over the river and turn right onto Modoc Rd. (1.3 miles).
- Proceed 4 miles and turn right at Kriselle Cellars.
12956 Modoc Road, White City OR 97503
A sample of our food items:
Grilled Bacon wrapped Feta Stuffed Dates – better than ever! $2./each
~ Pair these with Sauvignon Blanc
Spanish Marcona Almonds $5.
~ Just a little snack to pair with your wine.
~ Perfect with Viognier
Mediterranean Plate $11.
~ Sun dried tomato hummus, sliced fresh cucumbers and tomatoes, Italian green olives and savory crackers. ~ Pair with Kriselle Cabernet Franc
Rogue River Plate $13.
~ French Brie and Cotswold (English Cheddar with Herbs) served with Grapes, Apple and Warmed Baguette. ~ Pair with Cabernet Sauvignon
Kriselle Platter $13.
~ Salami, Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced Tomatoes, Italian Olive, Olive Oil and Baslamic Vinegar and Warmed Baguette. ~ Pair with Viognier
Ask about our assortment of refreshing
Lillie Belle Farms Chocolates $4 .- $8.
~We offer a variety of specialty hand-crafted chocolates
created locally from Lillie Belle Farms – just down the road!
Gluten free? Sure! Just ask!
Wine suggestions are just that – suggestions:
Eat what you like ~ Drink Kriselle Cellars!